Here at Abundant Smiles, Dr. Sarah Forsberg will see you for consultation and treatment with injectable products for your desired esthetic and therapeutic outcomes.
Dr. Forsberg’s dental medicine training in facial anatomy as well as her Advanced Botox® and Dermal Filler Techniques certification with the Esthetic Skin Institute allows her to provide a customized and comfortable experience.
Why consider treatment with botulinum “Botox® injectables?
Botulinum products have many esthetic and therapeutic applications! Botulinum causes temporary muscle paralysis to allow the overlying skin to heal and the muscle to relax. It is a safe, low risk procedure with noticeable results that last up to 3 months for most individuals.
- smooth and prevent wrinkles of the head and neck
- relieve pain caused by muscle spasm of the jaws
- reduce severity of jaw clenching and grinding
- calm hyperactive muscles that cause “gummy smiles”
Why consider treatment with dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid- an important building block of collagen that gives the skin a smooth and healthy appearance. Dermal fillers are temporary as they dissipate gradually over time.
- wrinkle prevention and treatment
- increased fullness in lips, cheeks and hands
- treatment of scarring